nuffnang ads

Monday, December 19, 2011

KPOP

So today me, Sammani and Shashini along with their buddy, Tiffany went to a shop. A k-pop shop. I never thought that one day I'd go to that kind of place. Aku ni bukan lah minat sangat pun kepop ni. So I went there. Iyelah, dari bazirkan masa aku dengan tidur je baik aku bergerak sikit kan? It was 2 minutes journey and we went there by taxi.

Masuk je aku dah dengar lagu lagu kepop berkumandang. Well, I'm not kutuk those kepop because adat lah kan kat dunia ni banyak stream of music. I was laughing to myself when I was in the shop.  Iyelah, aku ni tengok movie korea boleh bilang dengan jari adik aku je. I'm not that into kepop. But Sammani and Shashini are. They bought 11 posters of Jang Geun Suk. alah, guy yang berlakon dalam cerita Baby and Me tu lah. He is comel anyway.





Me? I bought nothing. I was there just for fun. But adalah jugak aku usya Lee Minho punya poster. But sadly, no. It's okay. At least gemok wont be mad kan? Imagine how is he kalau aku balik dari sini bawak balik poster Lee Minho. Hah, mahu ada yang merajuk.

It's good to see all those stuff. As for I know, I wont be in that kind of place when I go back to Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment