nuffnang ads

Friday, January 6, 2012

on your mark, get set, GO!

assalamualaikum wbt.

So, I've already started with the classes of 2 PPISMP TESL. Wahaha. I'm in my second semester now. It's still the same I think. Alhamdulillah. Nothing changed much. Except for maybe the new KO and PKO for our class. It's now Saifullah Hamzah as the KO and Hanani Najmi Johan as the PKO. Wish them the best.


social studies. oh my oh my. i'm falling for this. it's awesome.




these are some of the pictures. it's them. fatin took this i think. love them.

 sedikit lari topik di sini but I can't stop myself from publishing this picture :


my most little angel. Wan Muhammad Hail Wan Azizul. This is the excited face each time ma sang him ' Tepuk amai-amai.' 


My old handsome King Lear. Oh yes, we are going to dramatize this somewhere around June I think. He looks handsome didn't he? Well, it costs RM38 okay??

And last but not least :

After well, soon-to-be- 20 years of living in this planet, I'm having a pink sock. June, my buddy from Vietnam gave it to me. A farewell gift I think. 

For the GERKO, guess what? I'm in the Bola Baling thingy. Ah sudah! I haven't play that before. So yesterday was the first meeting. And I'm in that along with Hidayah and Fika and also Nasyitah. Wish me luck and pray me the best.


p/s : how can i put it into words? i'm missing you.

No comments:

Post a Comment