nuffnang ads

Sunday, January 1, 2012

refresh

it's 2012. a whole new time for me. again. and maybe this time, it's for real. and you're right. this year, i'm 20 and as this wonderful lady said, it means adult. i'm an adult. hard to believe. so there are some improvements i need to do in my life.


2011 had taught me a lot. broaden my view. toughen up my courage. gave me lots of new friends. taught me how to appreciate friends. taught me that sometimes, when you lose something, you are not literally lose it. maybe you need to put some effort to make it work better. and in order to make it better, you have to sacrifice. it might hurts you a lot but if it's for the sake of the one that you love, you can do it. insyaALLAH, i'll  try my best to treasure the hero in me. that's what intan told me. there's a hero in me. i just have to treasure her. and i'll do that. insyaALLAH.

so for this hope-to-be a wonderful 2012, i need to do something. i need to save up more. i wanna buy a polaroid. always to be my wish, a good Muslimah. insyaALLAH, and improve on my English more. as i'm a teacher to be. ya ALLAH, ease my journey for this time. amin.

p/s :  i miss you already. may ALLAH bless you. always.

No comments:

Post a Comment