nuffnang ads

Thursday, June 7, 2012

it's a holi holiday!

assalamualaikum wbt.

so yes. I'm in my sem break. I spent my first two weeks at tokmama's and it was fun. seeing my muhammad growing up was exciting. he grew up. a lot more harder to get near him. he would always prefer tokmama compare to me and sometimes, I'm glad for that. but most of the time, I did the attempt to approach him. well, he saw me everyday for the last two weeks so he got use to me. he started to come near me and question every single thing that was around him. starting with the house keys to cat. oh my, I miss him.



and now, I'm at home. nothing can compare the feeling you get when you are back at home and the first thing you see when you open your eyes are your parents. so back at home, my days are filled with kenduri and the latest that I went was yesterday and the bride was 18, the bridegroom was 19. i was awed.

being 20 now, I think it's quite normal to have the feeling of oh-please-ma-i-need-to-get-married. i do. what else can i feel when my classmate when I was in standard six sent me an invitation card of HER WEDDING. oh my oh my. but come to think of it, it's not my time. yet. I think ALLAH SWT knows what I had planned in my head.

marriage is a big thing. it's not for some period of time. it's for a lifetime. being married is like you are attach to that someone. he is a part of you. it comprises love, trust, loyalty and commitment. I should be prepared enough to be a wife. a mother. and with this kind of attitude, I'm not yet suitable. having a family doesn't just mean a husband, a wife and kids. it is about how a husband and a wife manage their kids. I need to be the solehah one to get a soleh husband. but I can't just be a pious one for the sake of searching a good husband. I want to be a good one for the sake of ALLAH. for when He blessed me, I'll be blessed with a good husband.

insyaALLAH, one day :')

but now the tie has not yet come. I should be a good daughter first then I can be a good wife. InsyaALLAH. so now, let me have fun first. i think i have the one. the one that I love. and I do wish to be a part of him. in this world and there to come.

p/s: I LOVE YOU primo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment