nuffnang ads

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

SBE.

assalamualaikum wbt.

the only reason why i'm writing this post is because two days ago, i told intan about how long i haven't keep my blog updated and she gave me an answer that made me realise, ah i need to write something. but that's the problem with me. i have like lots of ideas here in my beloved brain but when i'm about to start typing, i'll be having that so-called-writer's-block. *sigh*

oh, since i had done my SBE ( this is a programme need to be be done by all trainee teachers like me where you have to go to a school, any school of your choice and spend a week there.) so for me, i chose my former school back there at Kelantan, SK Langgar. being honest, i got all goosebumps just by thinking of meeting my former teachers. so the first day, it went well. standing in front of the crowd, as a teacher, singing  the song i used to 9 years ago. and yes, all my teachers, they were beyond excited to see me there. never thought of this hyperactive girl to be a teacher.




these kids, they made me realise what i am about to face another 4 years and yes, they gave me a very strong reason to be a good teacher for them. 


they made me feel how happy it is to be a teacher. well, you know, new teacher got the most attention from the students. the kids were all trying to talk to you and salam and stuff and you would feel like you were an artist for that one week. and i think, the last day was the hardest day of all. there was one student, he was in the last class. i was about to walk out of the school when he grabbed my hand and said "Don't leave, I promise I'll read better next week."

that, shattered my heart into pieces. the first time i went to his class, he did not even want to read. but he made me a promise. i was speechless. there was nothing much i can say. ah, my heart was not as strong as it used to be. not anymore when it comes to these kids. 


i miss them. they were my boys at school. oh yes, not to forget that i have a brother there, but since he was busy with his classes, i couldn't have the chance to have a picture with him plus he was being jealous with other kids who would be coming to me. adik, when are you going to grow up? T___T


p/s :    :)  



No comments:

Post a Comment