nuffnang ads

Saturday, July 27, 2013

i put the 'pro' in procrastinate.

assalamualaikum wbt.

alhamdulillah. praised to the Almighty that i've given  another chance to face the Ramadhan. and yes again, it's the ah, i've lost the count of the Ramadhan i spent away from home. homesick? nahh, tell me something i don't know. there's not a day i don't call ma and tell her i want to go back home.

it's the second semester of my degree life. and yes, things are not getting any easier. if someone said it's easy to be teacher, come, here's my shoes, have a walk in it but make sure you lace it up nicely, i'm afraid you might fall during the first attempt.

there's nothing much i can say about what's going on with my life right now except for maybe i'm going back home in a week time (yeay!) but i have bunch of assignments need to be submitted before this coming holiday ( T__T)  and as usual, i haven't done any of it because i'm cool that way. no, not because i'm cool but it's just me being the best procrastinator i am. children, do not try this at home. please, do your homework or assignments as soon as you get them so you don't have to drink redbull every night just to make you stay awake and leave you to be a zombie in the morning. trust me, that's what i do. and it feels good. just for a while and then you'll regret it.

take now as an example. i am supposed to settle my children's literature's assignment where i have to find short stories and analyse it but i end up updating this and yeah, checking out OneDirection's latest pictures and updates (i'm a directioner. blame my sisters). boo me, boo me. and tomorrow, i'll end up beating up myself. and i know i will regret it next morning but still, here i am, happily knocking on the keyboard typing these words.


aha. story of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment