nuffnang ads

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

dan burung pun marah

assalamualaikum wbt.

i was struggling to finish my LS assignments when a thought crossed my mind about what i was doing at that time. my critical writing was about ANGER MANAGEMENT.

'You kata botak tengah tak hensem? Siap youuu!!' [credit]

looking back to myself, i am a type of person who do not know how to control my feeling. let it be sad, happy, angry, i do not know how to handle it well. yeah, shame on me. so then, when i was constructing this essay, i was thinking about me. what should i do to change that attitude. from the research that i'd done for the writing, there were tips on managing anger.


1. take your time out. 
if ever you are in tight situation where you feel angry, you should step aside, and take a few times to think about the things you are angry with. it was said that you could count to ten when you are angry as it will help you to cool down a bit. breathe in deeply is one of the steps in calming yourself down too and yes, it prevents you from punching someone's face. 

2. take a bath.
in Islam, it is said that if you are angry, it's either you sit, lay down or perform your wudhuk. yeah. it is super true. anger is hot and when your body is touched with water, it will make it neutral. so when you are angry, you can have a glass of water, hit the shower, and yes, if YOU are a muslim, perform your wudhuk

3. exercise.
as crazy as it sounds (for me) . it is true. it doesn't mean that you have to sprint around the field as fast as Ussein Bolt. just have a walk. around the house. eh? you know, enjoying the view and also the ehemmm handsome men. eh eh? okay. just enjoy the view. it'll give some peace in your mind. 

well, when you have done all these tips, then you can decide for a good decision to take for the situation. see? it is easier than you yelling at your friends or family, slamming the doors, or even kicking someone's ass! keep calm and don't get angry. it is something for me to ponder and practice too. shame on me. insyaALLAH, there will be a change. eh by the way, being in constant angry will make you look older than your actual age. it's what my mom said and hey, my mom is magic. everything that she said came true. 

and oh yes, keep calm and eat nasi. 


No comments:

Post a Comment