nuffnang ads

Thursday, September 2, 2010

WHEN WE LIKE SOMEBODY!

my miss nunally now is quite happy with her life lately i think. know y?? its all juz bcoz she likes someone here. haha. how funny! alhamdulillah for dat as she's not as down as before. alhamdulillah she can forget smua benda yg dh happeb sbelum ni. alhamduillah dia dh bleh senyum n gelak dgn ikhlas now. alhamdulillah dia nampak sape dia tu yg sebenarnya. alhamdulillah for everything actually. nothing can make me tergelak besar when i see muka my miss nunally when tgok dia tu. nothing can compare my miss nunally pnyer excitement to see him. alahai. sgt comel. sunggoh! sgt comel.

sometimes,aku nk tergelak sgt ble pk sal kuasa feeling pd kita human being. ajaib. with just one look,one smile,one hi. org tu dh bleh tersenyum. mcm my miss nunally here. juz by a look from dia,dia dh set her to heaven! god bless u miss nunally!

No comments:

Post a Comment